Our digital products (currently our websites, apps, newsletters and audio editions) are significant drivers of profit whilst providing readers with a means to enjoy our digital content. This role, reporting into the Director, contributes to ensuring that our digital web products e.g. Economist.com, are marketed effectively to our customers, across the journey from paywall, to registration, to communications with registered users and actively ensuring traffic levels are to expectation and subscription sales are performing in line with targets. The objectives of this role are aligned with those on the relevant product squad, and will be jointly strived for.
- Implement the tactics that fall out of the defined marketing strategy for Economist.com
- Help the Director to deliver the maximum volume of traffic to, and subscriptions from, Economist.com and other web products
- Assist the Director in analysing traffic-driving sources and then implementing, via collaboration with other members of the marketing team, solutions for boosting traffic
- Assist the Director with reporting on performance with meaningful KPIs, including traffic, engagement, conversion and revenue per user to the circulation team, working with the source from the data and analytics team
- Work in partnership with peers in the paid acquisition and retention teams to ensure we make the best use of E.com within the wider context of all of our marketing efforts
- Work in partnership with digital product squads and the marketing team to build an engaged customer base for each product